Posts / Articles: To contribute a post to the Access Review, please follow the process outlined below.
Please note that the Access Review reserves the right not to publish any submission. By submitting a post to us, you are agreeing that, if it is published, your post will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.
- Send a brief abstract (3-5 sentences) of your proposed submission to email@example.com, along with a short biography of yourself. To view a sample bio, click on any of the contributors’ names on the right-hand menu. If you would like a small photograph of yourself to appear as an avatar beside your biography, please attach a photograph to your submission.
- The Access Review staff will reply to you, indicating our interest in your proposed submission.
- Completed submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When we receive your completed submission, we will review it and may edit for style or grammar.
- If edited, your submission will be emailed back to you for final approval.
- Upon receiving your final approval on any proposed edits, your submission will be posted to the Access Review blog and will be credited to you.
Comments: Readers can post comments on all blog posts. We reserve the right to remove inappropriate comments.